Tuesday, 22 February 2022
Applications are now open for ESoDoc – European Social Documentary 2022!
ESoDoc will help you in developing your storytelling skills to turn your topic into an original and compelling story to engage your audience and bring change to our societies. ESoDoc is designed for authors, directors and creative producers who want to approach their project from different angles and explore new forms and new formats for new platforms.
- 8-months of intense project-development process, through 4 phases with residential and online sessions;
- ground-breaking and inspiring lectures from acclaimed worldwide professionals to discover what is new, controversial and seminal in documentary filmmaking;
- ongoing project development focused on the use of new diversified storytelling techniques for various formats and platforms;
- hands-on workshops to increase your ability to analyse, reach and impact your target audience through the most suitable media;
- masterclasses with top-notch industry professionals to better understand the international market and gain the confidence to approach a wider pool of partners and funders across the audiovisual sector and beyond;
- a co-creative environment where you will experiment with the other participants and the experts on the development of your project;
- a specific training that will help you create an extensive "Pitch Deck" fit for residential and online pitching forums.